Here’s a quick video I made to answer all my excuses about why I don’t blog (like I should!).
I hope to share it with intentions to encourage someone going through the same.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, means I may earn a percentage if you buy something through any of my affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend what I love and use. Or bad karma happens! Also, if you support my site in any way, thank you for that.
Some Bloggers To Inspire You
If you want to learn more about the people mentioned in the video, who are only very few of the many many success stories out there, here are the links. Read at least ONE story.
If you pick only one, let it be the last one.
- Michelle Schroeder’s story of making above 100k/mo.
- Rachel Martin’s story of raising seven children
- Ruth Soukup’s story of fighting depression
- Sarah Titus’s story of surviving divorce, homelessness and much more along with kids!
- Jon Morrow’s story of surviving disabilities
Ready to Add Your Contribution to The World?
Not quite yet, my little dreamer!
You have to take an oath first.
- your dream,
- persistence, and
- hard work.
Because this is what you’ll need the most.
(Plus a couple of dollars.)
And I promise you, you will rock the boat!
Now I’ll give you a step by step and tell you one thing hear me out: I swear this is a journey like the one fishermen make. You are the fisherman, you think you’ll fish out something for yourself but you get lured by the sirens down into a sea of noise.
So be wary of that.
Stick to ONE path.
Don’t do this and watch what happens over the course of time!
My million dollar advice to you will be stick to a blogging plan-of-action.
Don’t do this or deem it puny advice and watch what happens over the course of time other than you going nuts!
Let’s get to the basic steps.
- Buy a domain name under your own name. e.g. www.henabilal.com and you won’t regret it.
- Buy a hosting with Siteground and ask them to walk you through setting up a thing called WordPress.
- Start with the default theme or if you have money, go get Genesis Framework.
- Google for some must-have plugins for beginners. Look for security, share-ability, speed, SEO and spam protection.
- Start writing!
You’ll learn the rest along the way if you adopt a learner’s attitude.
Simpler said than done though.
Wherever you get stuck or need a one on one walk through, email me at email@example.com.
But do give it time; use the patience and hard work you swore an oath to.