It’s 2019! Take everyone on board & stay organized with this cute free printable calendar for kids. Each month’s sheet contains positive affirmations too!!
Grab Your Free Printable Calendar For Kids 2019 Today!
If you want to teach your children to learn time management and stay organized this year, a calendar is the best first step. I made this printable calendar for kids like my son and as you can see, the animals are especially there because my preschooler loves to use anything with animals in it.
How To Help Your Child Benefit From This Positive Calendar
Your preschooler will most probably be unaware of this productivity tool so you will need to be consistent in its daily use and make a special effort to verbally explain the benefits of why we use calendars.
Children will pick up by observing you and by the power of habit formation when you use it with them daily especially in the beginning.
You don’t have to use all of the suggestions for using this calendar given below. Just focus on using what you or your child will benefit most from based on your specific needs at the moment.
If you don’t plan to put this calendar on the wall, you can ask your child to keep it on their desk just like we place our planners. Then they can engage in coloring or decorating each box or put stickers in there regularly too.
—> Teach Time Management And Organizing Tasks
Use the large empty dated boxes on each monthly calendar sheet to write down important daily tasks. Do it as a fun activity with your kid. They will observe how you use it and learn to do the same over time. Here are a few suggestions to fill in the calendar with:
- Special school activities
- Doctor appointments/ Vaccinations
- Adventure Trips
- Occasions/Parties/ Birthdays of family and friends
- Meetings (school, friends, community etc)
—> Measure Daily Progress/ Habit Tracking
Use it as a habit tracker to help your child build one habit each month. Track their progress or performance on one activity. Put colored star-shaped stickers at bedtime each day as your child makes progress or fill out each box with a color or pattern, or even a simple tick mark each day. Here are a few habits you both can help him track over the months:
- Brush teeth twice a day
- Daily prayer
- Eat my vegetables
- Feed the pet
- Water my plants
—> Set Monthly Themes Using Positive Affirmations For Kids
I saw people search for positive calendar 2019 and thought it would be a great idea to make this cute calendar into something motivational for our kids. So in this calendar, each month’s sheet includes a positive affirmation for kids at the bottom. You can make each one of the positive affirmations as the theme of your month and schedule related activities into your child’s routine.
How To Use These Free Preschool Calendar Printables
- Like I mentioned before, you can place the calendar on the wall where they can see it every day, on their study/ activity desk or by their bedside.
- The calendar pages have a vertical layout just like children are accustomed to using regular books. So if you plan to put it on their desk then they won’t have to turn it horizontal which is why I made it like this.
- The pages come in A4 size. When you click this link, you can access the PDF file. Get a print out of this PDF and use one of the following options:
- Punch two holes with a hole puncher and pass a ribbon through them so you can hang it up.
- You can get it spirally bound too.
- OR you may want to keep the calendar pages loose. Using tape, stick one page every month on their desk or wall.
Take a video tour of all the 12 calendar pages in 12 seconds!
When your kids learn how to stay organized and develop consistent good habits, there can be lesser work on YOUR plate over time. Your kids will remember to do things without constant reminders. Use this calendar to make remembering and staying on tasks easy and fun for them.
- Download the free calendar. Just click here and fill out the form to download the calendar. Plus you’ll also be subscribed to my weekly newsletter!
- Print. Use any kind of A4 size paper to get the printouts.
- Hang your calendar where your kids can’t miss seeing it daily or put it on their desk/table side. Don’t forget to keep a handy pen next to the calendar which encourages regular use.
I hope your family enjoys and benefits from this calendar all year long.
Table of Contents
- Grab Your Free Printable Calendar For Kids 2019 Today!
- This post contains affiliate links.
- How To Help Your Child Benefit From This Positive Calendar
- How To Use These Free Preschool Calendar Printables
- Take a video tour of all the 12 calendar pages in 12 seconds!