Get kids active and learning using this month’s games with toilet paper rolls. Let’s start with golf number practice. Perfect for toddlers and preschoolers.
How many games with toilet paper can you play? We’ll see how many we can come up with this month but for today, let’s start with golf for kids.
This month as I share one activity for kids each day, I’ll also be including a few learning toilet paper tube games for kids at home!
Let’s start with the first one.
Games With Toilet Paper- #1. Golf Number Practice
This week we’ve been saving all the toilet paper rolls for this and we made this fun golf number practice game out of some.
- Sticking tape
- Toilet paper rolls (we just had 6 at hand at the time)
- A golf set or a stick and a table tennis ball will work too. Just make sure your ball is small enough to be able to pass through the roll easily.
Take the toilet paper rolls and number them with your marker as shown in the image below.
Choose a large enough space with a clear area (no clutter or objects around) where you can put all your toilet paper rolls randomly at a distance from one another.
We cleared my son’s toy room.
Now take each roll, pass a long piece of tape through it and stick it to the floor.
(We had to make it work on the carpet.)
Repeat step 2 for all your rolls, putting them randomly at a distance from one another.
The game is ready!
Give your child the golf set or whatever you are using to play the game and ask them to score through each tube in numbered order.
This activity involves gross motor skills plus fine motor skills – useful for hand-eye coordination too.
My son had to chase the ball a bajillion times after he would make an incorrect hit.
The challenge in the game lies in the small size of the hole. It’s not super easy to score a goal.
This is the first of the games with toilet paper rolls we played. Check back every day for more ideas.
Liked Our Games With Toilet Paper? Here are More Ideas To Try
Table of Contents
- Get kids active and learning using this month’s games with toilet paper rolls. Let’s start with golf number practice. Perfect for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Games With Toilet Paper- #1. Golf Number Practice
- Materials required:
- Step 1.
- Step 2.
- Step 3.
- Step 4.
- Liked Our Games With Toilet Paper? Here are More Ideas To Try